Read these Official Rules before entering this promotion (the “Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, PLEDGE, OR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
- Sponsor. Seth Moulton for America, Inc. P.O. Box 2013, Salem, MA 01970.
- Eligibility. NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, PLEDGE, OR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. Making a purchase, payment, pledge, or financial contribution to Seth Moulton for America, Inc. will not increase the odds of winning. Promotion open to individual U.S. citizens and lawful permanent U.S. residents who are 18 or older. Corporations, national banks, federal government contractors, labor organizations or other entities are not eligible to enter this promotion or win a prize. If you do not meet these eligibility requirements or any other requirements within these Official Rules, you are not eligible to win a prize and Sponsor reserves the right to not award a prize to you.
- Prize. One winner will receive round-trip airline tickets, local transportation, and a one-night hotel stay to meet Seth Moulton in person for a meal, paid for by Sponsor, on the campaign trail at a location of his choosing, at a total value inclusive of taxes of no more than $1,500. The winner may bring a guest to the meal at their own expense. Sponsor will choose the airline, hotel, flight dates and times, departure city, airports, meal location and date and time, and all other relevant details of the prize. If the winner’s residential address is within 100 miles of the meal location selected by Sponsor, then Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, provide ground transportation to the meeting rather than airline tickets. Except as expressly set forth in this Section, the winner is responsible for all meals and all other expenses, including travel expenses, in connection with the Prize. The prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). The prize is not transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- Promotion Period. Entries must be received between 12:00 AM ET on May 24, 2019 and 11:59:59 PM ET on June 12, 2019. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will determine whether any entry was received during this period.
- How to Enter the Promotion. Participants may enter the Promotion in either of the following manners. Failure to submit all required information may result in disqualification, and all entries are subject to verification by Sponsor. By entering the Promotion, you consent to being placed on Sponsor’s email list for promotional and other purposes. If you unsubscribe from Sponsor’s email list you become ineligible to receive the prize. To be eligible to win the prize, entries must be completed and received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor is not responsible for any malfunctions or failures related to Promotion entries, or any injuries, losses, or damages caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control.
- Free alternative entry method. Enter without making a contribution to Seth Moulton for America, Inc. here.
- Contribution method. Enter by making a contribution of $1 or more (up to applicable campaign finance contribution limits) to Seth Moulton for America, Inc. here. Entering via the contribution method will not increase your chances of winning. Only those individuals legally permitted to contribute to Seth Moulton for America, Inc. can enter via the contribution method.
- Odds. The odds of winning the prize depends on the number of qualified entries received. The prize will be awarded.
- Promotion Rules. The winner will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period to be held on June 13, 2019. The winner will be notified by e-mail by Sponsor by June 14, 2019. To claim the prize, the winner must promptly follow the instructions contained in the e-mail notification. The winner must also identify any potential guest to the Sponsor at that time. Sponsor may, at its option, conduct a background check on the winner and the winner’s proposed guest. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person, including the winner or guest, from receiving the prize based on such background check if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that awarding the prize to such person could result in a safety or security risk to any person or persons or could result in the disruption of any event associated with the Promotion or with Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner in its sole discretion, including for not promptly following the instructions contained in the e-mail notification. In the event that a winner is disqualified, including for not following the instructions contained in the e-mail notification, Sponsor may select an alternative winner by random drawing from the remaining qualified entrants on a date and time of Sponsor’s choosing. In the event of a dispute about the identity of a winner, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that they are the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
- Release of Liability. By entering the Promotion, entrants release Sponsor from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion. Each entrant shall indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims, suits, losses, damages, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) that arise from entrant’s entry. Each entrant represents and covenants not to sue or bring any lawsuit or make any claim under any theory and hereby waive and release all rights and claims the entrant or any person claiming through the entrant might have under any theory (in Tort, Contract, By Statute, or Otherwise).
- Permission to Use Winner’s Identifying Information. Except where prohibited by law, by entering into the Promotion entrants grant Sponsor permission, without compensation, to use their name, hometown, likeness and/prize information for promotional purposes.
- Taxes. THE PAYMENT OF ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OF A PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- Winner’s Duties. Each winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release releasing Sponsor and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for taxes, personal injury or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with the Promotion.
- Requesting List of Winners and Official Rules. You may request a copy of a list of Promotion winners and/or a copy of the Promotion’s Official Rules by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope before the end of the Promotion Period to Seth Moulton for America, Inc. P.O. Box 2013, Salem, MA 01970.
- . Governing Law. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to its or any other jurisdiction’s choice of law provisions.
- . Miscellaneous. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant’s participation in the Promotion. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion, or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) may be disqualified from the Promotion.